It wasn't the warmest day, but Audrey wanted to go to the kiddie pool at Burgess Park. Elliot's naps were not cooperating all day and he was already awake when he should still be napping, so the kids and I went to Burgess pool. We were hoping to finally meet up with Ruby, Ella, and Megan at the pool, but that didn't happen. Audrey kept asking me where Ruby was. I told her next time...
I didn't take Elliot in the pool since it wasn't quite swimming weather. We just hung out poolside on the grassy area. He was a happy baby despite the fact that he didn't even get a full hour of sleep all day.
Audrey had a lot of fun even though she was in the water by herself.
On our way back home, she told me that she wants to come back tomorrow and play for a very long time with Ruby.


No comments:
Post a Comment