It's nice to have a holiday smack in the middle of the week. On top of that, the weather was perfect for swimming and BBQ.
In the morning, we went for a dip in the pool.
Elliot absolutely loves the water. I must try to squeeze in a swim class for him soon.
Then we had a wonderful BBQ party at a friend's in the afternoon. Another friend brought this amazing home made chili that was perfect for chili dogs.
Don't ask me what Audrey is wearing. She always changes into Anastasia's clothes when we go over to her house. Today was no exception.
In the middle of the party, I guess it felt like a birthday party of some sort to Audrey, so she asked me who's birthday it was. I told her that in fact, it's America's birthday. That's when Audrey started to ask me where the cake was. We had ice cream instead.
All that's missing is fireworks. It's too late for the kids, I'll just watch it on TV or something.


1 comment:
looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment