Monday, June 26, 2017

More Summer Camps

Week 2 of summer camps. I originally had no intention of doing camps for the kids this week, but Elliot was begging me all weekend to do another week of sports camp....so I gave in. With Elliot in camp, I had to put Audrey in something, so I persuaded her to try tennis. She is not the most athletic kid, but I needed her out of her reading nook and outside running around. She was really hesitant to do it, but she's sucking it up and trying it out. I'm so proud of her for trying out a new thing.

Her t-shirt says it all.... but we got a loaner racquet and she's giving it a try for a week. She tells me the first day wasn't so bad after all and she enjoyed some parts of it. She actually used the word "fun". 

Two of her good friends are at the camp too so they get to hang out together. 

Cheers to Audrey for new endeavors!

No comments: