Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Mode

December 1st. Let the holiday festivities begin!

It began very early in the morning with breakfast with Santa. Audrey told Santa that she wanted Lego for Christmas. 

Audrey's playgroup had its holiday party. We were a bit late, but Audrey jumped right in to join in on the activities. 


We decorated our Christmas tree today. Audrey put up all the ornaments. It's a bit clustered in certain areas, but it's okay because I know that she will spend the rest of the month shuffling/rearranging the ornaments around the tree. I thought about finally upgrading to a bigger tree (we have a 3 ft tiny one), but I've decided to wait until next year when Elliot is a little older. 



After dinner, In took Audrey to see the Caltrain's holiday train. I had to stay home with Elliot because it was way passed Elliot's bedtime. I know she enjoyed it because she couldn't stop talking about it!

With all the excitement, it looks like December is going to go by really quickly!

No comments: